The Xbox app for Home windows PC allows you to uncover and obtain new video games with Recreation Cross, play console video games in your Home windows PC with cloud gaming, and chat with pals throughout PC, cellular, and Xbox console. Under you’ll discover the newest updates and patch notes for the Xbox App on PC for January 2023 – this replace is now out there for obtain from the Retailer. At all times you should definitely maintain your app updated for the newest enhancements and bug fixes. You may study extra in regards to the Xbox App for PC right here.
January launch (2301.1001.5.0)
- The put in video games checklist within the sidebar now offers additional information resembling pending invitations and achievement completion proportion.
- Enhances made to the ‘Coming Quickly to Recreation Cross’ module on the Recreation Cross web page.
- Added a brand new module to the rotation that showcases out there EA Recreation Trials. You’ll generally see this module on Dwelling, and you’ll all the time discover the checklist by way of the devoted EA Play hub within the app.
- Adjusted the scale and weight of some fonts on sport pages for higher readability.
- Fastened a difficulty the place set up sizes weren’t current after not too long ago putting in a sport.
- Fastened a bug the place some gadgets would fail to load content material on the Recreation Cross tab.
- Fastened a bug the place your ‘Cloud Gaming Soar Again In’ checklist would infinitely load when on an ARM machine.
- Fastened sure eventualities that would go away you stranded, and have to restart the app.
- Fastened a number of Vietnamese and Philippines localization points.
- Whereas utilizing the ‘Desert’ excessive distinction theme, the ‘information button’ and ‘present stream menu’ icons within the higher left nook of distant play will disappear. Different excessive distinction themes don’t exhibit this situation.