Final month at New York Comedian Con, Marvel Comics introduced new mission highlighting Black heroes and creators for Black Historical past Month in February together with. Right now the writer revealed full particulars for the upcoming Marvel’s Voices: Wakanda Perpetually one-shot, additionally introduced final month at NYCC, in addition to Black Historical past Month variant covers.
Marvel’s Voices Wakanda Perpetually #1 will “characteristic 5 all-new tales spotlighting the enduring heroes of Wakanda and dropped at life by an unbelievable lineup of each fan-favorite creators and expertise recent to the Marvel Universe” with a canopy drawn by Ken Lashley. A breakdown beneath:
- T’Challa’s grandfather, Azzuri, learns a lesson as a young person that can have a dramatic impression on Wakanda’s current in a shifting story by author Adam Serwer (Wakanda) and Marvel Studios storyboard artist Todd Harris!
- It’s the debut of the LAST Black Panther within the far way forward for Wakanda in a revelatory story written and drawn by Juni Ba (Black Panther, Picture Comics’ Monkey Meat)
- T’Challa should grapple with a disaster of religion and goes to a stunning ally to assist get him via it in an exhilarating story by author Karama Horne, writer of the current Black Panther: Protectors of Wakanda e-book, and artist Alitha E. Martinez, recognized for her work on Black Panther and Miles Morales: Spider-Man
- Be taught what size Shuri will go to as a way to defend Wakanda from a devastating assault from a harmful new foe in an action-packed story by Murewa Ayodele and Dotun Akanda, the workforce behind the lately introduced I Am Iron Man restricted collection
- A brand new Dora Milaje trainee should accomplish one very last thing to earn her place: defeat Okoye in fight! Witness this breathtaking battle on this story by Eisner Award-winning author Sheena Howard and artist Marcus Williams (Tuskegee Heirs)
- Plus all-new essays and interviews about all issues Wakanda!
Marvel Comics Editor-in-Chief C.B. Cebulski on the the expansion of the Marvel Voices anthology collection:
“Ever since we first began bringing Marvel’s Voices into our comics again in 2020, it’s been so inspiring to see our tales develop and evolve, mentioning a incredible lineup of latest characters and creators. Looking forward to 2023, we’re excited to develop the anthology collection to broaden our give attention to characters and households, giving our writers, editors, and readers extra tales and extra characters within the grand custom of MARVEL’S VOICES.”
As well as, Marvel’s BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVERS are again, giving a number of the business’s most acclaimed artists an opportunity to highlight a number of the most iconic Black tremendous heroes in fiction. Likewise, 4 titles will characteristic Black Historical past Month variant covers in addition to particular backup tales that includes that very character. This yr, followers can discover these gorgeous covers on 4 titles and every challenge may also have a particular backup story starring that very character!
- THOR #31 on sale 2/22 will embody a teamup story that includes Thor and Black Panther by author Cheryl Lynn Eaton and artist ChrisCross
- MOON KNIGHT #20 on sale 2/1 will see the crescent crusader crosses paths with the Sheriff of the Vampire Nation, Blade in a narrative by author Danny Lore and artist Ray-Anthony Peak
- SPIDER-MAN #5 on sale 2/15 options Spider-Man and Photon in an action-packed journey by author Justin A. Reynolds and ChrisCross.
- SCARLET WITCH #2 on sale 2/1 will see two of Marvel’s greatest powerhouses, Scarlet Witch and Storm, be part of forces in a narrative by author Stephanie Williams and artist Chris Allen
Search for Marvel’s Voices Wakanda Perpetually #1 to reach in shops and digitally on Wednesday, February fifteenth.