• NBC’s signature drama “The Blacklist” – from Sony Photos Tv, Common Tv and Davis Leisure — has been renewed for a tenth season.
• The present ninth season of “The Blacklist,” which airs Fridays at 8 p.m. starting this week, has reached 22 million viewers throughout linear and digital platforms and is rising +200% from its reside + similar day common. The present can also be the fourth highest broadcast drama in bringing in an upscale viewers.
• Within the two years following the dying of Elizabeth Eager, Raymond Reddington (James Spader) and the members of the FBI Process Pressure have disbanded – their lives now modified in sudden methods and with Reddington’s whereabouts unknown. Discovering themselves every at a crossroads, a standard function compels them to resume their unique mission: to take down harmful, vicious and eccentric Blacklisters. Within the course of, they start to uncover deadly adversaries, unimaginable conspiracies and shocking betrayals that can threaten alliances and spur vengeance for the previous, led by probably the most devious felony of all of them – Raymond Reddington.
• “The Blacklist” stars James Spader, Diego Klattenhoff, Amir Arison, Hisham Tawfiq, Laura Sohn and Harry Lennix.
• John Eisendrath, Jon Bokenkamp, John Davis and John Fox of Davis Leisure, James Spader, Lukas Reiter, Laura A. Benson, Daniel Cerone, Sean Hennen, Allison Glock-Cooper and T Cooper are government producers.
• “The Blacklist” is a manufacturing of Davis Leisure in affiliation with Sony Photos Tv Studios and Common Tv, a division of Common Studio Group.
The Blacklist has been renewed for a tenth season by NBC, star James Spader introduced on The Tonight Present Starring Jimmy Fallon.