Winteryear Studios is bringing its physics-based area shooter NEW TERRA to Swap on April twenty eighth, with the sport giving off some heavy Inexpensive House Adventures vibes.
With a deal with rescue missions and fuel-conservation, the sport will characteristic an assortment of lethal obstacles together with volcanos, large sandworms, deep-sea creatures, and extra.
This is an inventory of options from Winteryear:
– Multi-directional gravity/physics based mostly area shooter with 18 distinctive and really difficult missions
– Pitch-black mode (replay the sport in absolute darkness with solely your headlights, creating a complete of 36 distinctive ranges!)
– A formidable and unique recreation soundtrack by Ron Wasserman (Energy Rangers, Dragonball Z, X-Males, and so on.) hear right here at: https://ronwasserman.hearnow.com/new-terra
– Built-in stand alone music participant with visuals
– In depth coaching mission
– Variable problem settings
– Multi-Language help (localized in about 20 languages, choosable from the choices menu)
(see extra within the press equipment)
Does this one sound prefer it’s up your alley? Tell us within the feedback!