Kitakami has eight members of the Ogre Clan romping about, sporting Ogerpon masks and difficult trainers to battle in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: The Teal Masks DLC. You’ll meet a man by the doorway to Kitakami Corridor who duties you with discovering them, promising rewards in return.
Among the Ogre Clan members may be laborious to seek out, as they’re in caves or on prime of cliffs, however don’t have any worry, we have now your again.
Beneath we listing out the rewards and the areas of the eight Ogre Clan members. We additionally listing out their events, however be aware that we have now overwhelmed the bottom sport, which does have an effect on how the degrees scale in The Teal Masks. Your ranges could also be decrease in case you haven’t overwhelmed Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Ogre Clan rewards
You’ll be able to return to the NPC on the shrine to get a reward for every member you beat. You get the next for beating all eight of the Kitakami Ogre Clan:
- Focus Sash
- 5 Exp. Candies XL
- Assault Vest
- 10 Uncommon Candies
- Alternative Specs
- 3 Means Capsules
- Alternative Band
- Means Patch
Ogre Clan member areas and events
The order you battle the Ogre Clan members doesn’t matter, however you gained’t be capable of battle the eighth member — Ogre Clan grasp Murumasa — till the opposite seven are defeated.
Kanemitsu of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Kanemitsu is in Paradise Barrens, south of a big rock.
- Ninetales, hearth (degree 75)
- Shiftry, grass/darkish (degree 75)
- Chandelure, ghost/hearth (degree 76)
- Lilligant, grass (degree 77)
Kunitsuna of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Kunitsuna is south of a small pool of water alongside the western a part of Oni Mountain.
- Carbink, rock/fairy (degree 75)
- Golem, rock/floor (degree 75)
- Froslass, ice/ghost (degree 76)
- Mamoswine, ice/floor (degree 77)
Kotetsu of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
To get to Kotetsu, you truly have to enter a cave entrance within the southeast a part of the Crystal Pool and fall down a gap.
- Heracross, bug/combating (degree 75)
- Gallade, psychic/combating (degree 75)
- Conkeldurr, combating (degree 76)
- Kommo-o, dragon/combating (degree 77)
Raikiri of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Raikiri can also be in a cave, however you may get to it by following the river and waterfalls north from Mossui City.
- Raichu, electrical (degree 75)
- Probopass, rock/metal (degree 75)
- Luxray, electrical (degree 76)
- Vikavolt, bug/electrical (degree 77)
Hasebe of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Hasebe is on the prime of one of many Fellhorn Gorge cliffs, instantly south of the flying waypoint signal that labels Fellhorn Gorge as a marvel of Kitakami.
- Politoed, water (degree 75)
- Ludicolo, water/grass (degree 75)
- Drednaw, water/rock (degree 76)
- Basculegion, water/ghost (degree 77)
Munechika of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Munechika is all the best way on the prime of Oni Mountain, east of the Crystal Pool. Hold climbing up the mountain to see him — don’t scale down or head into any of the close by caves.
- Ambipom, regular (degree 75)
- Maushold, regular (degree 75)
- Greedent, regular (degree 76)
- Snorlax, regular (degree 77)
Masamune of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Masamune is in a bamboo thicket to the east of Kitakami Corridor.
- Grimmsnarl, darkish/fairy (degree 75)
- Gardevoir, psychic/fairy (degree 75)
- Ribombee, bug/fairy (degree 76)
- Clefable, fairy (degree 77)
Muramasa, secret grasp of the Kitakami Ogre Clan
Muramasa is outdoors of the Kitakami Corridor entrance, and he’s the man who rewards you with gadgets for taking down the Ogre Clan. Shock! He’s the key chief and eighth member.
- Gengar, ghost/poison (degree 75)
- Crawdaunt, water/darkish (degree 75)
- Trevenant, ghost/grass (degree 76)
- Dusclops, ghost (degree 77)
- Kingambit, darkish/metal (degree 80)
On the lookout for extra to do? You’ll be able to catch the “Loyal Three” legendary Pokémon or assist Perrin discover and catch Bloodmoon Ursaluna, in case you haven’t achieved that already.