Capcom has launched the newest patch notes for Monster Hunter Rise which is obtainable proper now on the Nintendo Change and Steam. The newest replace, which is coming tomorrow, brings the sport to Model 3.9.0 and it naturally brings with it plenty of fixes and modifications together with the brand new paid Monster Hunter Rise voice packs. The replace will even get you free entry to the brand new combat-focused Black Belt armour and new highly effective Defender weapons, which can assist out anybody who’s beginning out on their Monster Hunter journey. Right here’s the complete patch notes for Monster Hunter Rise Model 3.9.0.
Important Additions / Modifications
- New Occasion Quests will probably be out there each week.
- New DLC will be bought from Nintendo eShop.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- When altering the path of the Toadversary on the Coaching Space, the textual content normally turns yellow, but when the participant modifications an alternative choice after that, the “path” textual content would generally flip again to white. This has been fastened.
- Mounted a bug stopping the “Utsushi Lower” coiffure from being displayed correctly when mixed with sure head armor.
- Mounted a bug stopping forelocks from being displayed correctly when equipping the pinnacle armor of the Orion layered armor collection.
- Mounted a bug with the show of the Azure Age Sleeve on Physique Kind 2.
- Mounted a bug inflicting the “Rampage Twinblades I” to be displayed in the wrong way if the gamers makes use of a whetstone after equipping them.
- Mounted a bug very briefly inflicting the participant’s higher physique to show in an unnatural path when one other participant makes use of Wyvern’s Hearth throughout Multiplayer.
- Mounted a bug stopping different gamers from accessing sure services if the Host is disconnected as a result of no controller inputs have been made for a sure period of time.
- Mounted varied textual content bugs.
- Different miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.