SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) – Sioux Falls Fireplace Rescue responded to a home hearth on North Wayland Avenue Saturday afternoon round 1 p.m.
Upon arrival, firefighters noticed smoke coming from the again of the home. Everybody inside was in a position to get out safely. Crews extinguished the fireplace inside 10 minutes. The incident continues to be below investigation.
Sioux Falls Fireplace Rescue is reminding everybody to have a fireplace escape plan and dealing smoke detectors all through your home.