Marvel is pulling out all of the stops for “Black Panther: Wakanda Without end” forward of its Nov. 11 premiere.
The extremely anticipated sequel shut down San Diego Comedian-Con on July 23 because the solid and director Ryan Coogler unveiled the film’s first teaser trailer — set to a ravishing cowl of Bob Marley’s “No Lady No Cry,” sung by Tems and blended with Kendrick Lamar’s well-known “Alright” anthem. However the movie’s soundtrack is much more star-studded now that Rihanna has launched a music for it!
On Oct. 26, the “Anti” singer shared a clip on social media teasing a 14-second snippet of her music “Raise Me Up.” In keeping with Walt Disney Studios, the music, produced by Ludwig Göransson, was “written as a tribute to the extraordinary life and legacy of Chadwick Boseman” by Rihanna, Tems, Coogler, and Göransson.
“After talking with Ryan and listening to his course for the movie and the music, I needed to write down one thing that portrays a heat embrace from all of the those that I’ve misplaced in my life,” Tems stated in a press launch. “I attempted to think about what it could really feel like if I may sing to them now and specific how a lot I miss them. Rihanna has been an inspiration to me so listening to her convey this music is a superb honor.”
The monitor, which was launched Oct. 28, kicks off Rihanna’s return to music and the following period of her iconic profession — which already contains eight solo albums, along with her R9 undertaking nonetheless on the best way. Rihanna launched her final album, “Anti,” in 2016, adopted by collaborations together with 2017’s “Lemon” with N.E.R.D. and “Imagine It” from PartyNextDoor’s “PartyMobile” album in 2020.
The complete monitor listing was launched on Nov. 2, revealing further songs that includes artists like Stormzy and Burna Boy, and visualizers for all of the songs dropped on YouTube on Nov. 3.
‘Black Panther: Wakanda Without end – Music From and Impressed By’ soundtrack is accessible this Friday, November 4 – feat. the lead single “Raise Me Up” from @rihanna, plus performances by @snowthaproduct that includes E-40, and extra. Pre-save now: https://t.co/SWVqO92POh pic.twitter.com/iSM66oxAsQ
— Black Panther: Wakanda Without end (@theblackpanther) November 2, 2022
Whereas Lamar and his former label head Anthony “Prime Dawg” Tiffith produced the soundtrack for the primary “Black Panther” movie, the “Wakanda Without end” soundtrack was produced by Coogler alongside Göransson, Archie Davis, and Dave Jordan. Forward, take heed to the “Black Panther: Wakanda Without end” soundtrack in full.
“Black Panther: Wakanda Without end” Tracklist
- “Raise Me Up” by Rihanna
- “Love & Loyalty (Imagine)” by DBN Gogo, Sino Msolo, Kamo Mphela, Younger Stunna, and Busiswa
- “Alone” by Burna Boy
- “No Lady No Cry” by Tems
- “Árboles Bajo el Mar” by Vivir Quintana and Mare Advertencia
- “Con La Brisa” by Foudeqush and Ludwig Göransson
- “La Vida” by Snow Tha Product feat. E-40
- “Interlude” by Stormzy
- “Coming Again For You” by Fireboy DML
- “They Need It, however No” by Tobe Nwigwe and Fats Nwigwe
- “Laayli’ kuxa’ano’one” by ADN Maya Colectivo: Pat Boy, Yaalen Ok’uj, All Mayan Winik
- “Limoncello” by OG Dayv feat. Future
- “Wake Up” by Bloody Civilian feat. Rema
- “Pantera” by Alemán feat. Rema
- “Jele” by DBN Gogo, Sino Msolo, Kamo Mphela, Younger Stunna, and Busiswa
- “Inframundo” by Blue Rojo
- “No Digas Mi Nombre” by Calle X Vida and Foudeqush
- “Mi Pueblo” by Guadalupe de Jesús Chan Poot